Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
About Us/ Our Process
About Us/ Our Process
Hello, My name is Kristin Lomuto and I am the owner of Color Me Green. The company was founded in 1981 and I purchased it in 2001. I have a bachelors degree from Marymount Manhattan College and have undergone ongoing training in interior plantscaping and design to ensure my clients receive the best possible plant installations and maintenance from day 1. I'm a proud mother of three children and reside in a suburb of Boston.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service at competitive rates that are hard to find in the industry.
Color Me Green LLC has worked in hotels, convention centers, malls, commercial offices, hospitals, clinics, retirement centers, restaurants, retail stores, atriums, lobbies, residences, pharmaceutical companies, major tech headquarters, hair salons, real estate staging, banks and residences. We understand that each client is unique and develop custom plans and designs for each one.
Contact me directly and we can discuss what would would like to achieve from our services. Color Me Green proudly provides free design consultations and estimates (call 617-877-0938). We offer, but are not limited to, the following services:
- Plant sales, lease and maintenance
- Guaranteed maintenance
- Color and orchid service
- Enhancing space using Feng Shui
- Water and fertilize all plants as necessary
- Keep all plants polished, trimmed and oriented to proper light
- Remove debris from planters
- Keep all plants free from disease and insects
- For a touch of color, we do live flowering plant arrangements featuring exotic bromeliads and orchids.
- Holiday and event decor
- We have built a strong business based on great service, happy clients and many referrals. We do everything possible to keep our plants flourishing, but absolutely do free replacement if any plant should lose its healthy condition. In addition we work with our clients to ensure they are happy with our service and products and won't hesitate to make changes to meet the needs of clients.